Friday 16 May 2014

3D just isn't my thing

During the making of the frame I was feeling confident, I really though this was going to work. Then when applying the Fimo I realised it's as if I physically can't create the image I have in my head. This is frustrating for me as I have now practiced with Modroc, plasticine and modelling clay. Perhaps I can still have them in the exhibition? Just smaller versions that passerby's can pick up and interact with alongside the book? Or maybe I should go back to the 2D idea with the paper cut outs standing up, I know I enjoyed that.

Nick Park
This is the kind of design I had in my head, such a strong image I had however it just isn't in my skill to create such things but it was still fun and gave me further ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages