Friday 9 May 2014

Cardboard box experiment

Aside from the idea of small illustrations around the exhibition, I got another idea which involves some kind of 3D art making. Doing these small experiments developed my thoughts onto pursuing the idea onto something bigger and more final. This will involve going to get some MDF and creating a more solid structure fit for exhibition. This idea is still interactive just like my other idea about the small doodles.


Alwen Rambo
I think when collages are displayed in this way it creates an organised, complete and precise finish to a piece of work. The use of white frames, lack of colour and vast use of black is really illustrative and it draws my attention a lot. The shadows show that they are not directly placed above each other, this is a look I really want to go for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages