Friday 13 June 2014

The Final Piece

Exhibition space complete!
I was aware that having just the book to accompany my boxes could make it difficult for a lot of people to look at my work all at once. I know if it was me looking at the book I would be conscious of the people waiting behind me so mounting prints gives people more leniency. The option to look at the actual book with the original illustrations in them is still there. 
I put the boxes quite low down, with the top box being on eye level to the average adult. This is for if there are any young people and children coming with parents; they can feel involved and hopefully enjoy my work.
After all the experiments, disasters and developments I am extremely happy with the outcome and can't wait for the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages