Saturday 7 June 2014

The boxes development



Don't forget to give the giraffe his other eye!
These need to be sand-papered and painted so they are as invisible as possible
Once painted over and filled delicately with paint using a precise funnel (perhaps a tippex pen?) they will not be visible
Double-sided tape allows me to immediately stick the wire to the box so I can then fill a part of the hole with super glue
I then remove the removable side of tape and proceed ro paint over it to make them as invisible as possible. I will be adding a couple more other coats of paint to ensure the quality is the best I can get it to
I will be covering the holes once I am confident it is complete so I can carefully begin to apply a few coats of paint everywhere
I am happy with the outcome of my idea, I can't wait for it to take it into college and work on the exhibition.
I thought of adding some finishing wax...
... But it had the diverse effect, making it look very unfinished
After bringing it into college I coated it with more paint and it is looking a lot better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages