Thursday 10 April 2014

Chester Zoo

I don't agree with drawing and painting pictures from Google or from anywhere where it has been published by someone else. It is uninspiring to me and I don't enjoy. I want my work to consistently be original. As planned I finally took a trip to Chester Zoo as I thought it would be best to wait for the Easter Holidays. This would allow me to bring my 11 year old sisters along with me. I am pleased with the outcome of my photographs - putting aside the snaps that were took in poor lighting conditions. These photo's have given me the fuel for my fire now; something to stem from. I can't wait to apply them into a sketchbook and draw from them and create ideas from them. It gives me the ability to copy from an image that is completely my own.
Going to the Zoo also allowed me to do some observational drawings. Experimenting with quick drawing and capturing the various moods the animals were in.































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages